DIMENSIONS: Motivational Interviewing for Behavior Change – Level II (Intermediate)
- An increased understanding and application of the MI Spirit;
- Use of strategic reflections to evoke change talk;
- Practice of engagement, focusing, and evocation strategies in clinical conversations.
Next VIRTUAL Training: December 7-8, 2022
Who should attend? Any healthcare professional who:
- Has prior training in Motivational Interviewing (see prerequisites below)
- Is interested in deepening and developing your MI practice
- Is ready to take your MI skill base to the next level in clinical care
Completion of the DIMENSIONS: Motivational Interviewing for Behavior Change – Level I (Introductory) training;
Completion of another one- or two-day beginning level MI workshop/training AND have met the following core competencies:
- Understand and embody the MI Spirit;
- Understand and apply MI processes and core skills;
- Demonstrate beginner level competency in use of MI skills and strategies in the context of behavior change conversations.